Do your bones and joints ache? Are you feeling lethargic and unmotivated? Would you like to experience increased mobility? If so, you need to speak to an experienced osteopath about your situation. By taking this step, you can find out how to increase the quality of your life.
What to Expect
When you contact a clinic that features qualified osteopathy in Hertford, you will experience the following:
- A thorough exam. At this time, you will also provide the doctor with your medical history.
- A diagnosis or reason for your bone or joint pain.
- A personalised plan of therapy to reduce soreness and stiffness and enhance mobility.
- Rehabilitation and stabilisation of the site to avoid re-injury.
- Lifestyle advice that is ongoing to support treatment and prevent recurring pain and discomfort.
As you can see, contacting an osteopath is a good move to make as it will increase your own mobility. Any type of treatment that supports this goal is a worthwhile undertaking.
Do You Need a Massage?
Besides scheduling osteopathy care, you can go to the same facility to receive sports massage treatments. This type of therapy alleviates muscle pain and tightness and is recommended for just about anyone. You do not have to play sports to benefit from this therapy. By scheduling massages, you can relax better and reduce any muscle tightness or pain. The massage also supports recovery from training, exercise, or sports participation.
Massage therapists apply pressure to muscles whilst stretching them to increase the blood flow. In turn, muscles begin to soften and relax. If you want to enjoy comprehensive joint and muscle care, you need to visit an osteopath who also offers massage therapy services.